Total Random Post: I'm Still Here...

5.9.12 ShaSha LaPerf 0 Comments

Wow I didn't realize that it's been at least two weeks since I've last posted! Got busy with a few things and then took a family trip to Orlando! Shen was stuck in Maryland, but we still managed to watch the season finale of Single Ladies while texting furiously at each other, LOL. Anyway the trip was a lot of fun as it's been at least ten years since I've been there. Rained a lot but that didn't stop the trip or us getting on water rides at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure.

Anyway, I am working on two new blog post, one that's taking me WAY longer than I'd expected, LOL. But I'm hoping to get back to regularly posting by the end of this week or early next week.

In the meantime, here's a video of Atsushi performing at one of his solo concerts last year. He recently announced he'd be putting on another solo concert tour soon, which has me EXCITED, even though I'm not in Japan anymore, LOL. Atsushi can put on a very good show and hopefully Boyz II Men while make another appearance. Of course he gets points of awesomeness for having black backup singers and also just for sounding so damn good! Enjoy!


0 comments: