Totally Random Post...Twitter, Atsushi and a NY Trip?

12.12.12 ShaSha LaPerf 2 Comments

So...I finally joined Twitter. Figured I might as well since I'm always online doing shit anyway. And I don't have enough to always fill up a whole blog post; sometimes I just have random thoughts or just find something short and sweet. So I figured I'd choose between Twitter and Tumblr. And since I'm not so keen on taking pictures and I don't have a larger supply of Asian men photos and gifs, I decided to go the Twitter route. I only have two tweets so far, following a bunch of people, but I really don't know what the hell I'm doing on the site. We'll see how long my Twitter account lasts, LOL.

More random stuff. Shen and I might be heading to New York for a few days. We decided we wanted to take this trip like two days ago. Last year there was a lot of drama between us involving gift giving (LOL which will be an upcoming blog post). So this year year we're considered forgoing gift giving all together to treat ourselves to this trip. It's been a few years since we've been there. We're hoping to get in and out of NY before New Year's and actually did find a decent rate...let's just hope they still have rooms...

And last random note, Atsushi from EXILE has released another solo single, which hit #2 on the Oricon chart:



MV / EXILE ATSUSHI 「MELROSE ~愛さない約束~」 by HDnakkyun
 
Fuckin flawless as usual! Except the video. Supposedly the video was filmed in Los Angeles...and this is the footage they used. LOL okay. Still I think this is a great song and I might have to see if I can find a karaoke version so I can sing the shit outta this one.

That's it for now. I have two blog posts I'm planning to get two by next week and hopefully a story about me and Shen's wacky adventures in NYC. In the meantime, I'm gonna go play around on Twitter. See what the deal is.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to New York this week as well... for a different reason, though. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Shen and I got a pretty good hotel deal so it looks like we'll be going after all. You have a good trip as well!

      Delete