Just a few wedding photos...

23.11.13 ShaSha LaPerf 18 Comments

Woohoo, the last of the wedding related posts! Wedding photos finally came in! We loved them all. We got about 600 or so photos. Apparently the photographers told us they really enjoyed our wedding and just kept taking pics, LOL. Here are a few of our faves. I put them in a photo slideshow, but I didn't want them floating around random sites without my permissions. Plus our photographers wouldn't be too happy about their work being posted without a credit. So take a click an enjoy!




 I'm gonna get to a regular blogging schedule soon I promise! I haven't been into too much of a blogging mode lately. I think some of this attitude stems from yet another failed year of NaNoWriMo and the realization that I haven't put my English or art degrees to use lately. I've been somewhat focusing more or drawing lately and putting the writing aside. I'm hoping this weekend after I write out some Thank You cards, I'll get back into blogging mode. Ugh, I have too many things going on in my head right now...

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Your wedding looked so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! You both look so awesome, I wish you all the best with your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *happy sniffle* Congratulations, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Such adorable and cute pics. May you be blessed with many years of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures along with a lovely couple in it. I was looking at one of those pictures and I got a close up look at the heart on the table and its a Lego . That is so cute. I also thought that your outside pictures were beautiful as well. Those different colored fall leaves highlighted the photo. Again, congrats and may you have a prosperous marriage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wedding photos! Congrats and so happy to hear your wedding rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those wedding photos are beautiful. Congratulations on the wedding. The lego heart looked really cool. May you both have a lifetime of love that you share with one another.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos and awesome couple! Congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and you two look so beautiful and happy together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *sobs of joy* SO happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous pictures! Congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, the pictures are so cute! Congrats on the wedding! I'm very happy for you two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone!!! The pics turned out well though looking back, I wish I had direct the photographers to take some more specifics pictures (like I didn't get pics of me and my siblings). I was too frazzled by everything to really think about it. But overall they're good pics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in tears. Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You guys look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fav pic is the one with the delicious beautiful cake and the delicious beautiful cupcakes surrounding it. Im craving sweets :( You look gorgeous and he looks handsome. Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww man, I'm unable to click the link :'(

    ReplyDelete