Sooo...

18.2.14 ShaSha LaPerf 7 Comments

I'm still here, LOL.

Sorry life has really been getting in the way right now. House hunting, still honeymoon planning, and lately I've been doing less work at my desktop. I spend about 8-9 hours a day at my computer for work stuff, and I've been trying not to sit at it too much. Been getting some back and leg pains. And I really, really, really, HATE typing on my tablet. Anyway, I have a blog post in the works and am planning to post it a little later this week!

In the meantime, here's the US debut song for Crystal Kay, titled "Busy Doing Nothing." Honestly...I hate it. She looks great, but man this is some seriously bland shit. I'm hoping she can do well in the states, but Imma need her to make something better than this. Still maybe some of you all will enjoy it! :)


7 comments:

  1. Shasha~a, good to see your still hanging in their! It's such a pain to do house hunting then theirs the wait for the review process =__=; hope you have lots of fun once you finally get on your honeymoon =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't forget about you, I know I still have an email to send you way! @_@

      Delete
    2. Awww <3 You don't need to worry about sending any emails, I understand how busy things get with the house and on top of that your married, no worries over here =D I'll still be a fan of your blog post/comic work (because that comic was awesome and I can't wait to see what you do with it ;3)

      Delete
  2. Even though you have a busy life, strange as this may sound, I probably, would have done it your way.I don't know if its intentional/unintentional, but you're getting the hard stuff out of the way, then.. hopefully will do your honeymoon.. later on. I think that if I marry, I would to do my business the way you're. doing it.

    Yeah..I think that Miss .Crystal needs a powerful producer,songwriting and exposure and she could be good to go.Maybe one day she could rival Beyonce. If I hear Beys name one more time, I swear that I'm going to scream.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see Crystal Kay work with Pharell or Missy and Timbaland. She definitely needs some strong hands behind her to get her out there more. Busy Doing Nothing is a bit too cutesy for me.

      Delete
  3. I recently bought a house in Baltimore. I'd love to hear more about your house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the new home!!! LOL so far it's just been me doing a lot of watching House Hunters and Property Brothers. But for real, we've mostly been doing research on mortgages and trying to figure out locations we'd like to live, talking to friends and family about housing, trying to keep our expectations realistic and all that. We're going to start talking to mortgage lenders next week.

      Delete